An industry-leading platform powered by collaborative teamwork & a little bit of fresh air.
Enterprise B2B Integration Engineer – Hybrid, Barcelona
Emerald is looking for an experienced Enterprise B2B Integration Engineer to join our rapidly growing Elastic European Team. This position will help support and grow our leading elastic Enterprise B2B and Digital Sales and eCommerce Platform across a broad and diverse spectrum of industries, customers, and users. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic and ready to immediately contribute to this transformational project. The successful candidate will have experience in developing and maintaining data integration solutions across different platforms, with a preference for expertise in Talend. Additionally, you should be proficient in collaborating with various stakeholders to achieve business goals. This position will report in a hybrid capacity to our Barcelona, Spain office.
- Design, develop, and deploy data integration solutions to support business processes and analytics
- Collaborate with cross-functional and customer IT teams to understand data requirements and implement effective solutions
- Build and maintain ETL processes to extract, transform, and load data from diverse sources into our data pipelines
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and reliability throughout the integration process
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data integration and collaborate with other teams to optimize performance
- Thrive in a team environment where feedback is embraced
- Manage releases across development, test, and production environments
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in data integration and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Senior level experience in designing and implementing ETL solutions
- Experience designing and implementing AWS based ETL/data pipelines using serverless technologies and event driven architectures including but not limited to Lambda, EventBridge, AWS DynamoDB, S3, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing logging and monitoring to support operation capabilities and ability to support the non-functional aspects of development like performance, scaling, security, monitoring, observability, etc.
- Experience using source control tools specifically GitHub
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, C#, etc.
- Experience developing SOAP/REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experience with various types of ETL/ELT orchestrations patterns and tools like file based, schedule based and event based pipelines.
- Experience with Talend is highly desirable (Cloud or On-Prem)
- Ability to work across diverse teams globally
- Proficiency in SQL and No-SQL Development (MariaDB, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including diagramming and technical documentation
- Passionate in identifying and learning new technologies and tools to improve customer experience
- Ability to work independently and organize tasks and priorities
Additional Experience a Plus
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and JIRA
- Experience with CI/CD and automated tests
- Able to work in a geographically distributed and diverse team
- Exceptional customer relationship skills